Wednesday 31 August 2011

last day of August.

Goodbye August! Hello to September in advance. Please be nice to me and to everybody else :D

So I am finally going back to work tomorrow. Wow man. 10 days of MC. I really feel like it has been a super long time since I last worked. I do miss some of my colleagues and i wonder if anyone missed me hahaha. I doubt so right? :( But anyway, I would like to thank all those people who helped to cover my job during this period of time. Idk who and who for the time being, yknow i just love you to bits! ^-^

I am feeling a bit excited and a bit nervous.. Really can't imagine how would it be like tomorrow.. Hmmm. hahaha.

And once I get even better, I am going to pass Auntie June her birthday gift :)

Happy September everybody! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment